Pool Hours: Dawn to Dusk Club House Hours: 5am-9pm
Club House Rules:
- Smoking in the recreation building is prohibited at all times.
- The use of the recreation building for parties is prohibited.
- The recreation building may not be used for any private endeavors or any commercial activities.
- No children may use the equipment without adult supervision.
- Users of the recreation room are expected to clean up after themselves and wipe down any equipment they may have used. Users are also responsible for any damage.
- The exercise equipment is for owners and tenants only. Invited guests may only use the equipment if they are invited OVERNIGHT guests of any owner.
- The hours of operation for the recreation building are from 5:00 A.M. to 9:00P.M.
- By use of the facility you agree to hold harmless the Marina Village Homeowners Association of Brevard County Inc., its directors, and management company for any and all liability in connection with your use of the facility. Before undertaking any exercise program, consult with your physician. You will be exercising at your own risk and we urge caution that you do not over-exert yourself.
- No food or beverages, except water, are allowed in the recreation room.
- All exercise equipment must remain in place.
SWIMMING POOL & SPA AREA Rules
- The hours of operation or Dawn to Dusk. There is not lifeguard in attendance so anyone using the pool and spa is doing so at their own risk.
- The pool and spa are for residents and their guest only. Residents are responsible for the conduct of their guests.
- Persons with skin abrasions, open blisters, cuts, skin diseases, sores, colds, nasal or ear discharge, or a communicable disease are not permitted in the pool and spa.
- Towels should be placed on the chairs if sun tan oil is used.
- Soap may not be used in the pool or spa.
- Pool furniture may not be removed from the pool area.
- Remove all trash and personal items when leaving the pool area.
- Proper swim attire is required at all times.
- All pool users must shower before entering the pool, whirlpool, or spa area.
- The maximum temperature of the spa is 104 degrees Fahrenheit. If that temperature is exceeded, please vacate the spa and report it to the management company. The maximum continuous use of the spa is limited to 15 minutes.
- The Spa is for adult only use and children are not allowed to use the spa for safety reasons.
- No children under the age of 14 are permitted to use the pool unless supervised by an adult.
- All people in diapers or training pants are not allowed in the pool.
- Running, jumping and diving is absolutely prohibited in the pool and pool area.
- No glass containers are allowed in the pool area or recreation building.
- The use of headphones is required for radio, iPod, mp3 or CD listening.
- Smoking is not permitted in the pool area.