- No vehicle may be left unattended in a place where it might interfere with access to or egress from the garages or parking spaces or vehicle washing areas.
- Parking is not allowed in fire lanes or in front of security gates.
- Overnight parking of any commercial or work trucks, vans, or equipment outside of the owners’ personal garage space is prohibited unless approved by the Board of Directors.
- Vehicles that are not in good operating condition or properly tagged and insured may not be parked on the facilities.
- No major automotive repairs are allowed on Association property.
- Owners are responsible for the prevention of oil and grease deposits in the garages or in any other parking spaces. Should such stains occur the respective owner is responsible for cleanup.
- Absolutely no storage outside of storage rooms is allowed. The only exceptions are kayaks, canoes, bicycles and small grocery carts, provided they are within the owners designated parking spaces and do not interfere with your neighboring parking space or cause your own parking space to become unsuitable for parking of your vehicle. Storage racks for these items may be affixed to the walls with prior written approval from the Board of Directors.
- Absolutely nothing is allowed to be stored within 18″ of the building’s sprinkler heads as required by fire regulations.
- Unauthorized vehicles may be towed at the owners’ expense. If a vehicle is considered to be unauthorized, a warning notice will be attached to it. If a vehicle is so marked, the owner or guest shall call the management company to prevent towing of the vehicle. Vehicles that are considered as “authorized” are the residents’ personal vehicles which are identified with a valid Marina Village decal or guest vehicles which display a valid Marina Village visitor pass. Visitor passes are valid for a period of no longer than 7 days. Longer stays must have prior approval from the board. Owners and tenants must display MV decal on the driver’s side front window and guests must display passes on dashboard.
- If an owner has guests in need of parking in addition to his personal spaces, the owner shall require the guests to use any legally available space. Do not park on sidewalks or grass. If you park in another unit’s assigned spaces, you must obtain the owner’s permission first. The guest’s vehicle must display the authorizing visitor parking pass.
- The garages are not storage units. Please contain all your storage within the assigned storage closets. Any unauthorized stored items may be discarded if left for more than 30 days.
- All owners and tenants must provide the make, model, color, and license plate number of their vehicles which will be kept on file with the Association. Vehicles not on record and parked on the premises will only be allowed for 24 hours.
- All vehicles on file with the management company or the association will be issued a parking authorization decal to be affixed to the car front windshield.
- Idling of engines in garages or parking areas is not permitted.
- The car rinse area is for rinsing and washing of automobiles only. Vehicles may be washed using the hose bibs available provided that traffic flow to the garages is not obstructed. All material and equipment must be removed and the area left clean. Any soap residue must be washed or rinsed from the driveway and parking areas.
- All unit owners and tenants shall not park any more vehicles on the premises than the number of parking spaces that are owned by that unit.
- All vehicles parked on the premises must be muffled within the vehicle manufacturer’s specifications.
- To maximize parking availability, resident vehicles with decals are required to park in their designated garage parking space(s).
Print a Marina Village Parking pass: MV parking Pass
Please remember: Visitor passes are valid for a period of no longer than 7 days. Longer stays must have prior approval from the board. Owners and tenants must display MV decal on the driver’s side front window and guests must display passes on dashboard.