Marina Village now has 4 new Bright House WIFI hot spots. Each building now has it’s own hotspot.
To access a Bright House Networks WiFi area free of charge, you must:
- Be within range of a designated WiFi area. To find the locations of WiFi areas near you, see the Bright House Networks WiFi page.
- Have a computer with wireless capability, smartphone, or other wireless device.
- Subscribe to Lightning, Turbo, or Standard High Speed Internet. If you do not, see How do I log in to a Bright House Networks WiFi area if I do not subscribe to High Speed Internet?
To log in to a Bright House Networks WiFi area:
- If your wireless device does not automatically display your wireless network choices, open your wireless network options and select CableWiFi or Bright House Networks.
- Open your Internet browser. The Bright House Networks Cable WiFi page opens.
- Under Free WiFi for Bright House Customers, click Log In.
- Under Bright House Networks Customer Login, enter your My Services Username andPassword or your Road Runner Email address and Password.
- Click Log In.
- If the Log In Successful page opens, you can browse the Internet.
- If you receive an error message, enter your login information again, and click Log In.
Did You Know?
- After 60 minutes of idle time, your device will be disconnected from the wireless network. If this occurs, you can log in again.
- The roaming provider for your connection is Road Runner.
- Only one user can log in with the same My Services account or Road Runner email address at one time. However, you can use sub account email addresses simultaneously. As a High Speed Internet customer, you have at least 10 addresses available to you.
- See the Bright House Networks WiFi page to find WiFi in your area. The login process is the same whether the WiFi area is designated as Bright House Networks, CableWiFi, public area, or business location.